nak cari rezeki jugak

Monday, April 29, 2013

Everyday I Wish I Could Die


Everyday I wish I could die,
Then I never feel the shit of life ever again,
Then I never face what I hate the most,
Then I never did what I like the least,

Every time I cross the road,
I wish something will hit me,
Every time I went to the higher place,
I wish I could jump,

But,
Wait a second,
Think about your dreams,
Do you want to let them go just like that?
Do you want to give up just like that?
Don't you want to see the stars shining lively in front of you?
Don't you want to smile looking at the fantasies become realities?

Then,
Think again,
Right now,
Think about your mother,
Think about your father,
Think about your brother,
Think about your sister,
Are they really don't need you?
Are they really happy to see you die?

p/s: ok, la ni aku memang tengah loser gilerr. Nak mengadap perkara2 yang ada kaitan dengan study aku pon aku takut. Except, buku2 yang aku baru beli. Maka terciptalah puisi yang seberapa ni. Kalo William Shakespear baca ni, aku rasa beliau akan muntah darah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...